Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Episode 2 - History

Episode 3 has already aired, so its time for me to give a look back at Episode 2!

Now the plan (no guarantees here, just a plan) is that sometime during the week that an episode airs and before the next one does, I will do my re-listen, thoughts, what I missed, etc.  So I'm still behind, maybe I will always be behind. Who Knows? Hopefully, it will be fun and you all will enjoy it immensely.

And to mention Episode 1 again, I would like to encourage some more audience participation?  I wouldn't mind hearing more Mixtape Stories.



~00:56 It is still strange to hear my voice. Amazing how it sounds so different in my head. But then there is the other side, getting to hear DarkWiccan. We've been friends for a year, regularly messaging each other back and for. And I know when we recorded the 1st one it was so bizarre to hear her voice.

~03:46 Seriously guys, I am terrible at editing because I'm the type of writer who does not first draft very well. So writing goes slow as I agonize over wording. And when I review what I've written my brain autocorrects and I just don't catch stuff.

~08:33 When I came out to my parents, my mother said "I've been dreading this day." So they saw it coming, but were not ready for it. They got better. I consider my coming out story a generally positive one.

~10:06 I used to think some of my extended family was super white trash... then I met some of my wife's extended family members....

~11:55 I forgot the Actual part when speaking but..... screenshot as promised


~17:20 When I signed up I was totally okay with being the bumbling sidekick. And I was still fairly nervous and require some prompting from DarkWiccan.

~19:07 Have we gotten comment from Smurf yet about our chanting?

~20:30 Thanks DarkWiccan for aging us. I know we already discussed we were old fogies, but Bob Newhart... reallly?

~26:00 Refer to this tweet about this. Side note: this was the first thing we actually recorded and I was totally nervous and scared.

~34:30  I will keep this botany spiral to a minimum, because I'll probably elaborate more on a separate blog post. Hawkweed!

~37:12 Darlene.... Oh Darlene.

~49:43  "Emily forgot to run it by me first." Will always be THE BEST LINE EVER!

~55:41 Waverly's turn to speak (Smurf just posted Chapter 17 the other day. So go read!)

Also, we are on iTunes now, so subscribe and rate! Goodnight folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment