Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sharing in Pictures

You may be following my blog and my tweets. You may even have friended me on facebook. But how much do we really know about each other? Not much. Okay you've read my "coming out to myself story" and read 20 things about me. But know know me? Probably not. And as pointed out by surfxracer it is easy to be honest when "no one that I've physically met reads this."

I have pointed a few friends towards this site (mostly so they could pass it on, especially Lez and the Country, to other lesbians they know) but I really don't think they stop by. At least they haven't told me yet. Also I don't even know if those who were sent by my friends have stopped by.

But I've been in the sharing mood and felt the need add some visualizations to this sharing. I just read over at Lisa and Laura Write that it is Tell the Truth Tuesday. So this kind of works...




This is my baby girl Gaia. She is deaf but has bright blue eyes that see other things that no one else can see, which causes her to bark and scare the hell out of me. She knows hand signals pretty well. I have been a bad mother and haven't gotten her fixed yet. Made even worse by the fact that her father lives with us as well and he isn't fixed either.



This is what she looked like as a puppy. She is one year old this month.




I have travelled the world. The picture I've decided to post is me at the top of Caana at Caracol a large Mayan site in what is now Belize. That was one helluva climb. I had to get a picture to prove I made it to the top.

Yes that is a PEZ shirt.

So there you go. Now you know more randomness about me. And I'm off to work on getting some of Sally's story posted today.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, it is easier to be honest when no one you actually "know" is going to be reading. Your Gaia is gorgeous.

    And I'm officially jealous of you, world traveler. I want to stand atop a Mayan ruin in a PEZ shirt. Well, maybe not in a PEZ shirt, but you get the idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete